23 JAN 2018 Sapa - Ta Van

23 JAN 2018 is one of the most beautiful day in my life. The people I met were nice. The view, the culture and the atmosphere around were great. Never forget this day. I thought everyone has his or her own unforgettable day during traveling. That's why we keep travel; for finding the next unforgettable day; which should be the thing you can bring along with you when dead; not your money; not your power and honor.

Left Cat Cat; I saw some young people walking around. That's good they get off from school early.

Back to store street

look back to Cat Cat.

Cat Cat primary school.

After 30mins walking back to Sapa, it's time to have lunch. A restaurant owned by hmong people. Food is soso but beautiful decoration surrounded.

Little story; A hmong lady followed me in Sapa and asked me to buy the souvenirs (it's very common in Sapa and there are notice around to show you do not buy the things from street seller.) However, I bought it. Actually this is very annoying and it should not be encouraged. But I bought it because it's a hard work. You have money to buy an air ticket; but the people need to follow you for 3km only for 2USD. They may not get money because you can reject to buy although they are following for few km. You live in a developed city with good economy and welfare but actually it is the contribution from developing countries or 3rd world countries. This is just the gratitude from me. It's lucky that you can make someone's happy.
By the way, I don't like the following behavior and the annoying promotion from them.

Start to walk to Ta Van. ~7km from Sapa. Another lady followed me for selling. But sorry I'm a budget traveller. No space and extra money to spend on you souvenirs.

Many motorcycles and taxi on the road. Much dust as well.

Many hmong and other ethic group people were doing construction for their town/hotels. This place will be totally different after few years.

6.2km. I can't accept it I already walked for 40mins. It's lucky that many travelers did their trekking on this road. I asked a white lady she said 3hours more to Ta Van. Okay~ a 13kg backpack with 3 more hours walking. It's a wrong decision to walk. But never give up.

Many bamboo
Puppy how r u?

Stepped fields

Young lady are going back to home. It's normal for them to walk few hours from Sapa center to their own villages.


Hi cow.

Ban Den. A traveller asked me where is it during the road. After seeing this stele, I know why he ride a motorcycle. But why he doesn't give me a ride? I hope him cannot find a way to Ban Den.😡😡


These ladies asked me where I come from. They are nice but I don't want to be sold something anymore. Please~~. But actually, they just want to chat with me. Their English is good; even better than Vietnamese in Hanoi. They can pass HK public English examination for sure.

Road condition is very bad. My feet got wet. I started to walk fast to Ta Van. I hate thisssssss.

YEAH. This is the building (gov building maybe?) for Ta Van. It's so touching I want to cry. I did it. Almost 5hours walking.

Very hot.

The river in Ta Van;  Muong Hoa River.

 Cross a bridge; It's the entrance for Ta Van.
Where is my homestay???? I was so tired. This is a only supermarket in Ta Van.


Village school

I'm dead. This is already 30mins already from entrance. Where is my homestay? 

I was here. Finally I was here. Tears come out from my eyes.

Room condition. I can choose bed because only few people in the homestay. Very Clean; better than my home.

Nice view.

The left hand side are the people I stayed this night. Most of them come from Europe. I'm the only Asian. We had a very good dinner in Homestay. Talking around our countries; culture; journey. It's surprised me that they can use chopsticks very good. Nice night with them.

Preparing dinner and table.

Some stories: The people here; they keep travelling for a long time (at least 1year); some of them are even 6years. In Hong Kong, this is unacceptable. Why don't you work? Where is your money? How about your future? Have you thought about your family? your future? You suck. You have no life and will be a homeless when you are old.
People in city fetter their mind. They are unhappy. They don't allow you happy as well. For whom is chasing their life and dream in a different way, they will step on you; doubt you. However, we all, can choose our life. No matter who you are, happiness should be the first priority of your life, not your career; not your academic result; not even your money. People in Sapa are poor but I only saw their smile always. People in HK are rich but most of them are unhappy. Stop stepping people's dream and lifestyle. You should break the hurdles in your mind. You should chase the happiness. No matter how good you are. We will all be dead. Only experience follows us. 23 JAN 2018 makes me to review my life. I hope you can review your life as well. Set your mind free.



Comments

Popular Posts