24 JAN 2018 Ta Van and Hanoi

Too busy for these days. Busy for finding a new page of my life. Busy for doing many things.....

When you are retired, you can have a cup of coffee with beautiful natural view; also without the noise of city and people. It seems very nice for everyone. You spend your entire life on making money to achieve this goal; however, the people in Ta Van live like this but they don't have iPhone, Apple watch or fancy car. That's why I keep strengthening the impact of this trip to my life and experience although it is few days. Not because the people there tell me something. It's because their life show me something.


I would not write something like story from this passage. Just share my photo for you guys to check the beauty of Sapa and Ta Van.

A group of happy student in Ta Van without much pressure for their life and study.









The journey will be paused in this point. I'm struggling for something that whether I should done. I cannot make money from this thing and also need to spend a lot of money and time.  I feel so tired and no motivation even I've taken a long time rest. Just a little bit hate myself for the hesitation. I try to find myself who is decisiveness with everything.

Comments

Popular Posts