20 JAN 2018, HaNoi

This is the first time for me to travel since 2016. Like many people, I was suffered from job and life. Holidays!? Sorry, not many in 2017. In 2018, let's make a fresh start for life.

Life is too short. When you realize it, it is never too later to make some changes and do what you want. The most important thing is your courage to face the bottom of your heart.

I have only one week holiday for this trip. I did not plan many things before I go...You know...Work life is busy...What I prepared are only 3 things, USD, booking of accommodation and visa. Do not plan a trip like me when it is peak season (summer maybe?).
Hong Kong International Airport. What a sunny day....
 Tasty lunch by Vietnam airlines
 NoiBai airport, advanced and beautiful facilities
 Normal Street view in Hanoi
 Busy city with many motorcycles, I saw 10years ago China
 Lucky I found a HSBC ATM, but however I did not withdraw money. Enough USD for whole trip.
 Ha trung St, best exchange rate in Hanoi. You just need to get inside the jewelry shop and ask for exchange. Let them show in calculator for how much you will get before exchange.
Bánh mì, this one is little bit expensive, 25k VND but it's okay for my first dinner in Vietnam
 Ha Trung St for second check
St. Joseph's Cathedral hanoi, there is a good hostel nearby (with good bar as well). The view is from this bar.

Comments

Popular Posts