22 JAN 2018 HaLong Bay

22 Jan 2018. It's the second day in Halong. I woke up for the sunshine in 5:30pm. 


Weather still not so good in Halong

It's cold..about 10 °C.. Although it's not a good weather, it's worth. Maybe it's the only once in my life in this place.

Actually the there was no activities in 2nd day. After breakfast, the boat went back to the wharf. It's a funny cooking class as well. The guide required us to make the Vietnamese spring roll. But I thought the class is the way for reducing their lunch preparation work.

After having lunch in boat, we have some spare time to look around because the bus (go back Hanoi) did not arrive. Weather is good. I love this place too. It's a small town with very few people.

This is a dangerous stair. There is a guy who asked us for 10k Dong for climbing up. I do not think it's needed to pay. However, it's cheap. Always happy for travelling, not arguing.


Wonderful view. Why did the good weather always come late? The stair is very dangerous. It's for the electronic worker to climb up. We got trouble for getting down because of one way road. It's really tired.




 Security guard in the store.

 Bus was already there when we go back. Why do I travelling alone but always called "we"? Because there was an funny Indian walk around with me. He was in the same tour group and working in Saigon. It's nice to travel alone because you can make new friend everyday.

I was sosoososo tired. No photo for the bus. Sleep is the best way to pass 4hour long trip.

Finally I went back to Hanoi. Say byebye to the 2days travel buddy. Ready to go Sapa tonight. It's lucky that I booked the ticket from hostel. They offer free shower after I went back.


Good Dinner. The most tasty food I had in Vietnam.
Menu. I can give you address if you request me. No advisement here~
 
 And famous egg coffee in Hanoi.

The tour guide picked me up at 9pm. We travelled around the whole old town (for picking up other people). Finally, I took the bus around 10pm. This is the sleeping bus but it's not very comfortable. However, 16USD for round trip and save your time. No complain~just enjoy.
 

There was a hello kitty blanket provided. Wow~ I love it. This night actually was not a good experience because the air conditioner keep dropping some water on my head...I was finding some place to put my bag. I was lucky. Bus was not full. I moved to the other seat and occupied many spaces...Yeah.

Seeya in Sapa.





Comments

Popular Posts